With time, cost and emissions reductions enabled by Xcavate – our high productivity, electric robot excavation and earth moving solution- as well as complimentary construction innovations (patents pending), our aim is to offer subterranean space construction services.
Xcavate Robotics can build single or multi unit UNDER GARDEN home extensions and apartment to sell, rent or use for family. We can provide a turnkey service that encompasses everything from site assesment and planning permission to final fit out – or- shell only construction and sinking. Please reach out to us if you are a social or private housebuilder, property investor or lender to find out about the exciting market opportunity unlocked and ring fenced by our technology.
Product & Process
- One bedroom, two bedroom or studio – under garden apartments with sunken courtyard gardens.
- Under garden home extensions
Multi unit developers or housebuilders – please get in touch to find out about how we can work with you to deploy our patent pending solution to optimising site usage, profitability and desirability.
For individual property owners, investors or developers, we offer a turnkey process – steps as below – or shell only service:
- We conduct a free site survey and let you know the best options for you – size of apartment for your garden, financing and so on.
- Once you decide to go ahead, we apply for planning permission with a proposal based on our standard drawings.
- Once permission is granted and when we have capacity, we can start on site – building our shell, installing our robot and sinking it into the ground. The enclosure minimises any disturbance to you and your neighbours.
- In less than 6 to 16 weeks (dependent on ground conditions), you should have a watertight shell which either we or you can fit out.
- Following completion, the apartment can either be sold or rented. As the house owner, you would grant a lease to the under garden apartment of the space under your garden.
We have pending IP around a number of use case specific solutions for applications such as logistics and last mile delivery.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and available solutions.