Xcavate Robotics is excited to offer investors two exciting new opportunities.
(1) Property Investment
Out technology enables the creation of one or two bedroom apartments in prime urban locations by creating space where there currently is none. Using the XCHANGE matching system on our dedicated web micro site, we can help you find property owners with urban sites who are looking to finance a buy-to-sell or buy-to-rent project. Please visit https://www.undergardenapartments.com/contact/ (opens in a new tab) to submit your preferences.
(2) High Value Urban Space Creation – an EIS qualifying investment opportunity
Join our current funding round led by the British Robotics Seed Fund…
Click on the logo or contact us to request a prospectus.
Our robotics and building construction solution (patents pending) has the potential to address much more of the pent up demand for homes than is unlocked in the current £10bn annual UK market for new homes. It also helps property owners – individuals and companies – unlock much more value from their assets.
Our aim is to address problems for all of the markets below…
- Equity release and pension top up – urban house owners can use our solution to unlock equity whilst still remaining in their own home, we provide a way for them to monetise the space UNDER their garden. This can be quick (via build and resale) or more gradually (via rental).
- Space for grown up children or elderly parents – we provide a solution that enables them to live literally “at the bottom of the garden”…independently and in a potentially appreciating asset.
- Buy-to-let exits and yield improvement – property owners who are either looking to exit the market, generate capital whist retaining their property or achieve greater yields.
- House builder & contractor profitability – house builders, housing associations, main and ground works contractors can use our solution – building shells and/or robots – to fit additional properties onto a plot.
Going forward, there is even more that we can do in secondary markets that include providing spaces for urban mobility, food growing and takeaway food preparation.